Temporary Assignment of a Person to a Job


You can assign a person temporarily to a different job than the one that usually defines his or her position. You do this using the standard relationship B 017 (carries out). If this relationship exists between a person and a job, the job is transferred to infotype 0001, instead of the job that normally describes the position. If there is more than one such relationship for one person, the system scans for the job with the highest weighting percentage.

When you enter in the system that the person is leaving the position, a dialog box appears asking if relationship B 017 should be deleted, or delimited.

You use report RHSBES00 to determine whether or not such relationships exist.

See also:

Relationship (infotype 1001)