When you activate integration for the first time, you must ensure that the Personnel Administration and the Organizational Management databases are consistent. To do this, you use the reports:
· RHINTE00 (Adopt organizational assignment (PA to PD))
· RHINTE10 (Prepare Integration (PD to PA))
· RHINTE20 (Check Program Integration PA - PD)
· RHINTE30 (Create Batch Input Folder for Infotype 0001)
The following table entries are also required:
· PLOGI PRELI in Customizing for Organizational Management (under Set Up Integration with Personnel Administration). This entry defines the standard position number.
· INTE in table T77FC
· INTE_PS, INTE_OSP, INTEBACK, INTECHEK and INTEGRAT in Customizing under Global Settings ® ?Maintain Evaluation Paths.
These table entries are included in the SAP standard system. You must not change them.
Since integration enables you to create relationships between persons and positions (A/B 008), you may be required to include appropriate entries to control the validation of these relationships. You make the necessary settings for this check in Customizing under Global Settings ® Maintain Relationships.