Changing the Calendar Settings
Choose Personal settings.
You can change the following settings:
- The length of day that is to be displayed to you (for example, 8:00 to 18:00 hrs).
- The time intervals in which a day is to be divided (for example, 30 minutes).
- The detail view that is to be preset when you call your calendar (for example, the weekly view).
- The days that are to be displayed in the weekly view (for example, a 5 day week, therefore Monday to Friday).
- If public holidays or other non-working days are to be flagged in your calendar, set a calendar that corresponds to your region or your enterprise.
- Choose Save.