The Selection of a SAPphone Server
This process describes the process flow within the program when a SAPphone server is selected.
The status of the SAPphone server is determined:
determines the status of a service that has been opened. CloseServiceHandle closes the handle.
- GetAllServer reads all the SAPphone servers entered in the registry.
- OpenAService queries the status of all the servers found.
- The DLL function OpenSCManager determines the access handle.
- OpenAService directly accesses the DLL function OpenService, which opens a service.
- The servers with the status Running are managed in an array (SPS). The flag InUse is set in the array SPS for the server selected by the user for testing.
- The test calling number that the user specified after selecting the server is stored globally.
The following diagram summarizes the relationships described above once again: