Documenting Tasks and Requests
To create documentation, proceed as follows:
- In the request overview of the Transport Organizer, position the cursor on the task for which you want to write documentation.
- Choose Goto
The documentation maintenance screen appears where you can enter information such as:
- purpose of the development project
- current status of the development project
- persons responsible and contacts
- references to other internal documentation or internal instructions
- details on implementation
- dependencies on other development projects.
The documentation on the tasks of a request is copied to the documentation of that request when you release the task.